The new Wyze Camera is moving smart houses or homes with its excellent features and reasonable prices. But, how come other intelligent security cameras? Wyze Vs Arlo Camera Review Guide will give you the difference between Wyze and Arlo.
We needed to know that, so we tried Wyze Cam and Arlo in every step to have their reviews.
The hardware of Wyze cam And Arlo pro
Easy installation and mounting. All the two cameras have the bases of magnetic which help in mounting them on the wall.
Keep Reading Wyze Vs Arlo to learn more
Wyze Cam contains a magnet on the bottom to facilitate connection to the refrigerator. The Arlo Pro magnet is located at its back and is attached to the attached mounting kit.
Simply place the bracket on the wall and position the camera magnetically.
- Does not require a shaft
- Must be connected
- It is an indoor camera
- It has an operating temperature between 32 ° and 104 ° F
- The support is adjustable. The Wyze camera can have a minor square, or when fully extended, a large camera
- Learn More about Wyze camera here
- It can be connected or operated by battery. The average duration of the battery is 4-6 months.
- it is weather-resistant
- This camera requires a base station
- It operates at the temperature of -4 ° – 113 ° F
- Beautiful appearance and feeling. Heavy load without extra volume.
- Read More On Arlo pro here
Audio and video of Wyze cam and Arlo pro
All the two cameras in this comparison provide a conversation in both directions. You can talk hence and forth using the camera’s microphone while it is recording. We test the quality in each of them and describe the differences below.
The Wyze Camera
- 1080 pixels. This camera has high-quality videos and photos.
- Field of view 110 degrees.
- Motion detection areas are available at no additional charge
- No person is recognized
- The amplifier sounds like a radio connection but is stable and not disconnected at all.
- Traffic marking determines movement in live transmission and playback.
- 720 pixels. Low quality and a less clear image.
- Field of view 110 degrees.
- Motion detection areas are only available with a subscription of an Arlo Smart
- Identify people through the subscription to Arlo Smart.
- The bad sound that turns on and off.
- Read Customers’ reviews Arlo pro here
Streaming and Storage of Wyze cam and Arlo pro
All cameras provide storage in the cloud. However, they vary in the amount of free cloud storage that it provides.
The other big difference that you should remember in these two cameras is the local memory of the cameras.
- Its Local storage is available through the SD card
- It has free cloud storage: fourteen days of circular storage.
- It uses a free SD card for Continuous video recording
- A segment is recorded from 10 to 15 seconds when the movement is in progress. After that, it will take a little time to record the next section. This means that you can lose some movement in your material.
- Its local storage is available on its base station of an SD card.
- Comes with free cloud storage: seven days of storage for up to five cameras per session.
- It does not have a Continuous video recording, but you have to spend some cash on a subscription to get the full service.
- The record segments are of the length which is customizable. You can adjust it so that recording can be done after 300 seconds, which leads to short clips one by one.
Below are some of the best Cameras of Wyze and Arlo
|Image||Name||Price||Key Features||Night Vision (Yes/No)||Weatherproof|
|Wyze Camera Wall||Check Price||Spot Camera Indoor Outdoor Use, |
Mount Bracket, Protective Cover
|Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless||Read Full Review Here|| 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant, |
|Wyze Cam Pan 1080p||Check Price here||With Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera 2- Way Audio, Works with Alexa & Google.||Yes|
|Arlo Video Doorbell | HD Video Quality,||Check Price||2-Way Audio | Motion Detect Easy Installation ||Yes||Yes|
|Arlo Pro 3 - Home Security Camera System||Read Full Review||| Wire-Free 2K Video with HDR, Color Night Vision, Spotlight, 160° View, 2-Way Audio, Siren | Works with Alexa | Add-on Camera | Requires Arlo Smart Hub||Yes|
|Arlo Pro 2 – Add-on Camera||Read Full Review||Rechargeable, Indoor/Outdoor, HD Video 1080p, Two-Way Talk, Wall Mount | Cloud Storage Included | Works with Arlo Pro Base Station (VMC4030P)||Yes||Yes|
The cameras app of Wyze and Arlo pro
The 2 applications have similar characteristics, and they are free, with only some basic differences. All applications have:
- Live broadcast of ads with a mobile application.
- Audio and Motion notifications detected by the camera.
- Download and share clips and photos. Keep in mind that Nest Camware requires a monthly subscription to the Nest Aware cloud for this feature.
The function that varies a lot in Wyze Cam and Arlo is the delay time. We have experienced how long it takes to send the notification to your cell phone after someone is walking in front of your camera.
We additionally tested the download time to run the application and load the live broadcast once these notifications arrived.
- It has a Notification time of 10 seconds +.also has a Live streaming load of 8 seconds.
- Without geofencing
- There is no desktop screen on your computer
- It has adjustable sensitivity of the motion
- Also has a Schedule alerts
- It has time lapses
- Additional configurations: watermark, timestamp, smoke detection, and alarm.
- Read customers’ reviews on Wyze here
- Notification time: immediately. Live broadcast time: 14 seconds.
- you can live streaming or View your clips online on Arlo
- Adjustable movement sensitivity
- Geofencing available
- In the programming mode, you can set a schedule to activate or deactivate the cameras
- No intervals available
Additional configurations: Base station sirens. You can control this camera through the application or allow it to sound automatic when the animation occurs.
Arlo Smart additionally has additional functionality that allows you to call the authorities or receive full notifications with e911.
Night vision of Wyze and Arlo cam
The 2 cameras have a similar range in night vision. Wyze and Arlo have a night vision that starts automatically at night, but its performance differs.
For our tests, we have invested cameras that have not been tested. Therefore, we only use IR for the test chamber to guarantee accuracy.
- It has an Up to 25f viewing capability
- Night vision is weaker. While the object is illuminated by infrared light directly in front of the Arlo cam, movements on the side do not illuminate correctly.
Differences between 2 cameras (Wyze cam and Arlo pro)
Wiz recently announced his film “Vizy Kam Ban,” which explores the room in search of movement and follows it during filming.
The camera is much bigger, but the price is only $ 10 higher than the original. Do you want to know if Wyze Cam is your favorite and you want the flexibility to move?
Arlo provides several cameras that work with the original update of Arlo Pro. This app adds continuous video recording, and activity zones and a review of 3 seconds when connected.
Arlo cam is a bigger camera that works with LTE coverage plans in areas without Wifi.
In summary, the above two cameras are the best for your home security purposes.
They offer different functionality, but they are both efficient and reliable in providing security measures.
When buying one of the cameras, you should check every aspect above to ensure you make the right decision. Click here to see the current price of Wyze cam which is the cheapest one.